(Formerly: Thoroseal FX100), is a cement and acrylic based two component flexible waterproofing coating used on concrete surfaces for negative- positive applications.
MasterSeal 589 Fields of Application
- Interior and exterior areas for vertical and horizontal applications.
- Terraces (coating which is grey color should be protected).
- Soft water (pH 3 to 7) tanks used in textile industry.
- Water tanks and swimming pools.
MasterSeal 589 Features and Benefits
- Easy to prepare and apply
- Applied by brush or spraying machine.
- Long working time.
- Resistant to negative and positive water pressure (1 bar negative-1.5 bar positive)