MasterSeal M 811
An elastic, highly reactive, spray applied waterproofing membrane
How does MasterSeal M 811 work
MasterSeal M 811 is a solvent free, two component polyurea hybrid waterproofing membrane. It is high reactive and needs to be applied by special, two component spray equipment.
What are MasterSeal M 811 typical applications
MasterSeal M 811 is used in a wide range of waterproofing applications such as car park decks, podium decks, cut and cover tunneling, roofing and basement waterproofing. It is also used in some secondary containment applications.
Using the appropriate primer, MasterSeal M 811 can be applied to most substrates including concrete, steel, bitumen cement screed, glass reinforced polyester, timber etc.
What are MasterSeal M 811 main benefits
MasterSeal M 811 main features and benefits are:
- Fast reacting
- High build capability
- Application to vertical surface without runs
- Easy application to complicated details
- Fast installation
- Monolithic – no laps, welds or seams
- Fully bonded
- Excellent mechanical properties
- Excellent crack bridging
- Resistant to puncture
- Resistant to standing water
- Thermoset – does not soften at elevated temperatures
- Remains elastic at low temperatures; Tg approx. -45°C
- Solvent free